Comment stream

Feb 21, 23:44:42 UTC Shout User: walterfregolotti
Case closed. Praise Uloz.to for storing this since 2011:

Feb 21, 22:45:27 UTC Shout User: jambowned
Thanks to walterfregolotti I've managed to get almost all of the ASOT Warm-up Sets back.

One that neither of us have is the ASOT 500 warm-up from Den Bosch.

It doesn't seem to be anywhere online, so if someone has a copy it would be great if you could upload it somewhere!
Feb 21, 19:20:44 UTC Comment User: B&B Silk Royal Showcase | SRS-310-G.cue
Stumbled upon this is my collection today. Thanks for the cue!

IDed tracks 02 and 06.
Feb 21, 11:44:15 UTC Comment User: jevonsxi Open Up | Simon Patterson - Open Up 196 (2016-11-03).cue
03. Enrico Sangiuliano vs. Hertz - Start Of Madness
04. Kaiserdisco - Toleranz
06. Jay Lumen - Pulsar
07. Fabio Neural - Stop The Rot
08. UMEK - Incinerator
09. Adam Beyer & Joseph Capriati - Parallels
11. Julian Jeweil - Myli
Feb 21, 01:52:00 UTC Comment User: jambowned A State of Trance | Armin_van_Buuren_vinyl_set_-_A_State_Of_Trance_800_(18-02-2017).cue
@rodion: I updated the title to follow the existing ASOT party format.

Thanks for this one, set looks great.
Feb 21, 01:51:50 UTC Comment User: jambowned A State of Trance | Aly_and_Fila_-_A_State_Of_Trance_800_(18-02-2017).cue
@rodion: I updated the title to follow the existing ASOT party format.
Feb 21, 01:48:10 UTC Comment User: jambowned A State of Trance | Armin_van_Buuren_warm-up_set_-_Live_at_A_State_of_Trance_Festival_Utrecht_18-02-2017-Razorator.cue
Yeah I checked and pretty much all the timings were within a few frames of each other =P
Feb 21, 01:46:48 UTC Comment User: walterfregolotti A State of Trance | Armin_van_Buuren_warm-up_set_-_Live_at_A_State_of_Trance_Festival_Utrecht_18-02-2017-Razorator.cue
Well, that's unfortunate. I hope I did a good job by your standards.

On a side note, I think this should be named 800.1 (with 800.0 being the Armada Invites Pre-Party @ The Club, and 800.2 next up for Miami)
Feb 21, 01:37:50 UTC Comment User: jambowned A State of Trance | Armin_van_Buuren_warm-up_set_-_Live_at_A_State_of_Trance_Festival_Utrecht_18-02-2017-Razorator.cue
I literally just finished cueing this, then refreshed the front page lol
Feb 21, 01:12:44 UTC Shout User: frifox
that was me, was working on a wiki to hold the documentation but didn't finish yet.

I'll bring it back up until wiki is actually up.
Feb 21, 01:12:20 UTC Shout User: frifox
that was me, was working on a wiki to hold the documentation but didn't yet.

I'll bring it back up until wiki is actually up.
Feb 21, 01:09:29 UTC Shout User: walterfregolotti
Has the forum been nuked? (and the cuesheet standard with it)
Feb 20, 08:25:10 UTC Comment User: lindmik Extrema | Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 485.cue
Goes without saying, but saying it anyway: Thanks! :)
Feb 18, 12:31:08 UTC Comment User: jambowned Patterns | gai barone - patterns 210.cue
Awesome, thanks!
Feb 18, 11:33:40 UTC Shout User: matyey
10000 thanks Vi11ian, for Patterns cues! You made my days! Thanks man!
Feb 18, 11:23:37 UTC Shout User: Brent_
My Nu Leng's Essential Mix is a banger :)
Feb 17, 13:34:28 UTC Comment User: MarQ LCD Sessions | airwave_lcd_sessions_023.cue
Thanks frifox! :)
Feb 17, 13:00:34 UTC Shout User: Jellyfd
Timing of the uploads just happened to be same as when I finish work and check web-site too.
Feb 17, 12:23:31 UTC Shout User: Finch
I check this website at least once a day for new cues, but I'm not frantically hitting the F5 button ;)
Feb 17, 08:37:43 UTC Shout User: Jellyfd
oxygen15
I think it's me always your first downloads, I am really waiting all the time for your bbc cues. :) Thank you a lot for them.

And thanks to everyone for the help with cue actually
Feb 17, 06:16:20 UTC Shout User: lindmik
I remember someone mentioning it at some point. But only select categories I think.
Feb 17, 05:49:26 UTC Comment User: lindmik Pure Trance Radio | SolarstonePresentsPureTranceRadioPodcast-075.cue
Damn, my flower comment got filtered out...

Thanks!
Feb 17, 05:02:49 UTC Shout User: frifox
I can probably look through the logs and find out.

Or, whoever is doing it can just speak up :)
Feb 16, 18:48:45 UTC Shout User: oxygen15
Do we have a bot around here that auto-downloads all new cuesheets?

I usually upload in small batches and then assign DL links for each upload, and by the time I'm done with that (usually no more than one minute), each have at least 1 download.

Or is someone just anxious about getting fresh cues for BBC shows and keeps hitting "refresh" button? :D
Feb 16, 18:44:27 UTC Comment User: oxygen15 Essential Mix | My Nu Leng Essential Mix 11_02_17.cue
This one presumably have better quality as it's ~65Mb bigger than TALiON's rip
Feb 16, 13:47:43 UTC Comment User: YoDA Pure Trance Radio | SolarstonePresentsPureTranceRadioPodcast-075.cue
11. Martin Roth's Hands On Keane - This Is The Last Time (Martin Roth Remix)
Feb 16, 06:00:29 UTC Comment User: jambowned Global Trance Grooves | John_00_Fleming-Global-Trance-Grooves-February-2017.cue
I bet the other IDs in the guest mix are Robert Vadney tracks, or at least remixes.
Feb 15, 08:56:33 UTC Shout User: jambowned
I've never used rutracker, but I'll take a look.
Feb 15, 07:30:43 UTC Shout User: St. Jetto
Aren't they all stored nicely via rutracker?
Feb 15, 06:56:24 UTC Shout User: jambowned
Cunenation nation... I need your help.

Back when my music HDD died I lost of a bunch of ASOT, but I only just realised that that included the wonderful Warm Up sets from ASOT 500, 550 and a few from later shows.

If anyone has them, could you possibly upload them somewhere?

Cheers