- Will the tool also implement mp3brfix to fix any issues with the mp3 file before splitting is attempted.
Yup, it will fix the mp3 (if needed) before it splits and will also have an option available to run mp3brfix on the file whenever you see fit
- You have already covered that the app can work on a drag and drop basis, will this also work as a batch mode?
It will definitely have batch mode, but I haven't figured out how I want it to work yet.
1) Drag and drop folder with cues/mp3s onto the grid, a tab with a separate grid is created for each cue/mp3 pair, user selects out put folder, sub folders are made inside that folder depending on artist/album name (possible have a mask for folder naming)
2) Have a separate window/form which just lets the user choose their out put directory/folder naming conventions, browse for the folder (or just drag the folder onto the form) with their cues/mp3 in it
any other ideas/opinions one these ideas are welcome
- With regards to the above, if an error has occurred due to incorrect mp3 filename or something wrong with the cuesheet could the app either skip the cuesheet or prompt the user for the filename/open the cuesheet for editing?
It will pop up an error message with the option to retry/cancel -> you fix the issue through windows explorer and then click retry and it should continue on its way. Editting the cue through the application in the middle of a batch split would require "pausing" the whole operation which won't be possible as each are going to be running in their own thread (at the same time)
- Is there options to specific the output filename/directory? This is the main reason I use pcutmp3 with foo_run so I can extract to Artist Album - Album\Track - Artist - Title.
m1nt: i'll probably add track exclusion.
I will add artist album!
Anyone care to elaborate on foo_run? never seen/used this feature before